DELIVERY PRICES LISTED FOR EACH UNIT ARE FOR LOCAL DELIVERY.
ADDITIONAL DELIVERY FEES MAY APPLY TO SOME AREAS.
RENTALS ARE FOR UP TO 8 HOURS
CUSTOMER PICKUP/BRING BACK:
PICK UP: 8:00 AM-9:00 AM
BRING BACK at your convenience by 9 PM
2310 State Route 81
Central City, KY 42330
Discounts for Multi-Day Rentals. Just ask! :)
RESERVE, PAY IN FULL, & CHECK AVAILABILITY FOR EACH UNIT
CLICK THE INSTANT PRICE QUOTE BUTTON.
Put in your event date, each unit will pop up with availability.
Sno Kone & Cotton Candy Machines
BOUNCING B’S, LLC RULES SHEET
(270) 757-1200 or (270) 825-0075
1. Supervision by an adult trained attendant is required at all times.
2. The Operator/Attendant should point out and make all riders aware of the Rules posted on the side of the inflatable.
3. The inflatable MUST BE securely anchored at all times.
4. Entry in to the inflatable device should be orderly and in a controlled manner.
5. Riders should be of similar age range, height, and weight. Do not put older children or adults with younger children.
6. NO: Playing or climbing on walls, sides, or roof of an inflatable.
7. NO: Flipping in the air, wrestling, or piling up.
8. NO: Riders under the age of 2 years old.
9. NO: Shoes, eyeglasses, jewelry, or other sharp objects.
10. NO: Somersaults, diving, wrestling, rough play, or flips.
11. NO: food, drinks, gum, pets, confetti, or silly string.
12. Do not jump onto or off of the ride.
13. Keep patrons away from the blowers at all times.
14. DO NOT USE: and immediately deflate the inflatable if wind conditions exceed 15 mph and/or it rains.
15. Go down the slide feet first only, and only one rider at a time.
16. NO: Climbing up the slide the wrong way.
17. NO: Jumping onto the slide area.
18. In the unlikely event of a severe Weather Alert, Power Failure, or a Medical Emergency:
a. Exit patrons in an orderly fashion away from the game.
b. Turn off the blower and unplug from the outlet.
c. Keep patrons and guests away from the inflatable.
d. Call the appropriate emergency responders if necessary.
e. Contact Bouncing B’s @ (270) 757-1200 or (270) 825-0075.
I have been instructed in and understand the Operator/Attendant Responsibilities
and the Emergency Procedures List above.
Thank you for your business!